Marbry Books is a Fiction Imprint of The Laurus Company.
Marbry Books is a fiction imprint of The Laurus Company.
Our team of experts will design a unique concept for your book and, after your approval of our design, create original artwork and illustrations for full-color covers that sell. Our editorial staff will edit your book at the level of its need—basic copyediting if you are good with syntax, grammar, and punctuation; or substantive editing if you need more help. We can even do major re-writes and ghostwriting for you if you have a good idea but have trouble communicating it.
We do not accept any materials deemed pornographic or demonic (dark) in nature or that has excessive profanity or excessive violence.
- We accept full or partial manuscripts for review, and will make recommendations on what will be needed in order for each book to be viable in the marketplace. We consider all options before rejecting a manuscript. If author is under the age of 18, parental approval is required.
- The editorial service we recommend is determined by the review process—from basic copyediting to full substantive editing with rewrites and/or rearrangement of material (see an explanation of editorial services here).
- Our experts design front covers that will attract attention, back covers that will sell the book, and interiors that are eye appealing and easy to read.
- Our printing services are state-of-the-art Print-On-Demand (POD). This means a quick turn-around time and lower up-front costs for print orders. After paying a very reasonable one-time set-up fee, the printing cost per book remains the same whether ordering one or one hundred books, based on the type of book, and there is no expiration date for our books. Standard offset printing is available for larger orders (over 2,000 paperback and 750 hardback).
- Authors retain full copyright ownership of their books. We provide ISBN numbers.
- Our books are included in the largest wholesale distribution catalogs in the world, Ingram Book Company, for national and international distribution through the major booksellers—Barnes and Noble, Baker and Taylor, Amazon, and others. In addition to the U.S. market, Marbry Books are also available in over 100 countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the countries of the European Union, and Australia. We will soon be in Brazil and the Far East. E-books are in markets worldwide. Our books are also available in the new Espresso Book Machine® program. With this revolutionary process, sometimes called “an ATM for books,” our titles can be printed, bound, and delivered at point of sale, on demand, in minutes.
- In addition to the Ingram Books distribution catalogs, our parent company, The Laurus Company, maintains an online bookstore and distribution services where authors and books are advertised and books can be ordered for direct retail shipment to consumers. This is a great convenience for authors who want to market their books themselves without the hassles of setting up their own shopping cart and fulfilling orders. Book sales through The Laurus Company online bookstore generate the highest royalties for our authors.
Please contact us using the Contact Form on this website for a personalized estimate. You may also upload a full or partial manuscript.